2018-04-26 Render

Details about updates to Shores of Hazeron

2018-04-26 Render

Postby Haxus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 12:07 am

Terrain Info Icons Bug
Terrain information icons started getting rendered underneath the buildings. You can't see most of them.

Fixed.

Ambient Light on Roads
Ambient lighting on roads changes when I step on or off the road.

Fixed.

Fog Inconsistency
In top down view, buildings and roads look strange because they are not using fog parameters consistent with the terrain. They tend to look sharper, less fogged.

Fixed.

City Ambient Lighting
City ambient lighting does not extend past the actual building sites. In old cities, the terrain near the buildings was illuminated with a little bit of city light.

Fixed.

Black Roads
New style roads often render with solid black bars across them, or the entire surface black.

Fixed a shininess bug that found its way into 45 different vertex shaders.

Animals in City
Animals don't spawn while I am at an actual building site but as soon as I step off the site I often get attacked by wild animals.

Fixed.

Neutral Claiming Doesn't Work
Claiming the world of a neutral empire is supposed to let me do it anyway after the warning. It doesn't, just gives the warning again.

Fixed.

Avatars Reassigned to Random Empires
There were reports of avatars getting assigned to random empires.

Fixed, I think.

Avatars Transported Across Sigma Discontinuity
There were reports of people logging in to find their avatar in a new empire in a city on the other side of the sigma discontinuity. It is hard to get back because invitations to teleport don't go across the discontinuity.

Fixed, I think.
Haxus
Site Admin

Re: 2018-04-26 Render

Postby Deantwo » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:33 am

Haxus wrote:Animals in City
Animals don't spawn while I am at an actual building site but as soon as I step off the site I often get attacked by wild animals.

Fixed.

May I ask how this is "fixed"? ^^;
AnrDaemon is the solution to the [s]Fermi Paradox[/s] Hazeron suggestion flood problem, the great suggestion filter.
Deantwo

Re: 2018-04-26 Render

Postby Haxus » Thu Apr 26, 2018 9:44 am

It now works the way old cities do.
Haxus
Site Admin

Return to Updates